Antifascist from Germany, 1989.
Fox portrait by Alexis Courthoud
Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
People who like to pretend that it’s *just* the US that’s shitty and evil are deluded as fuck
Recently, tumblr has increasingly taken to changing up their logo to celebrate holidays and raise awareness of issues. Here are some ideas for what they can do for future events:
- Make the period a cookie on National Cookie Day.
- Turn it into a Tic Tac on National Fresh Breath Day.
- Hide the period on National Ninja Day.
- Take the period off completely for National RunOn Day.
- Put the period back on International Women’s Day.
- Change the ‘umb’ into a videotape on VCR Day. (Clicking on the tape will trigger a mess of wrinked tape to fall out of the VHS, along with an explanation of what a VCR is.)
- Celebrate National Day of Prayer by replacing the ‘t’ with a cross and the ‘r’ with an edgy atheist teenager mooning it.
- National Say Something Nice Day: delete the entire site.